Search by market
- Low minimums for all custom bags
- Release liner is peeled off the lip to expose adhesive. The lip is folded over the opening to allow the adhesive to adhere to the body of the bag and close the bags contents.
- Standard tape width is 5/8" release liner and covering 1/2" wide adhesive
- Both tape adhesive and glue adhesive are available. (tape available in resealable and permanent….glue available in permanent only)
- Tape bags available in LDPE, PP (polypropylene), Coextruded mailers, HDPE and United Sates Postal (USPS) approved materials. (see related links Material Types)
- Tape bags often used in association with security/evidence bags.
- Heat sealers nor twist ties needed to close the bags
- Ideal for mailing/shipping products and bagging literature, shirts, socks etc.
- Adhesive can be placed on the lip or the body of the bag. The standard is placing it on the lip of the bag.
- Most custom options available including printing up to 8 colors.
- For a sample of our tape bag options, contact a Clear View Bag representative or go to the home page and click “Ask for a FREE sample”. All requests for samples, quotes or information are responded to immediately during normal business hours (8-430 ETD)