Search by market
Low quantity minimum requirements
Whether you need a low number of bags to fill a certain application or are just starting out a nd do not need many bags to get your product to market, you have found the right company. We cater to low volumes and start-up companies. With our own in-house art department, our own printing presses and our own bag machines, we can help you from start to finish. .
- Minimums will depend on the bag material desired, bag construction and print. Generally speaking, minimums fall in the 1,000 to 10,000 range
Plate room for ease in ordering custom printed packaging
Having the art and plates made in-house eliminates potential added cost, delays and confusion when involving a third party for the art and design.
- Typical order cycle
1. Order placed
2. Art received or created
3. Dimensionalized proof for approval sent
4. Approved, print plates are made and job scheduled
5. Job generally ship within 2-3 weeks of art approval
- We accept existing art files or create a design to fit your needs. Art files accepted in Illustrator, Quark and Photoshop. Illustrator preferred
- Digital proofs provided for all new or changed print jobs
Domestic manufacturing location in Albany, New York
Make and hold inventory options
We can make product in higher volumes and release product according to your needs.
- Make and Hold options are available where we make the larger volume and release over time. We manage the inventory and bill when we ship. By releasing over time, the customer gets the bags when needed and thereby limits cash tied up in inventory
FREE custom samples available to ship within 24-48 hours
Custom items may require samples to ensure the customer gets the look, feel and fit they desire.
- FREE custom samples available upon request
- FREE samples available of similar items we have made to show finished product and constructions
Most custom samples ship within 24-48 hours of request
Guaranteed fast response times
We pride ourselves on our response times for all types of inquiries. We know that the quicker we can get the customer an answer, the easier we make things for them.
- Average response time for a custom quote, check on order, general inquiry on a specification or any other customer service area is 2-3 hours during normal business hours. If we cannot get back to you in that time frame, we will let you know when we you can expect a response.
- Specific case counts
- Banding or bundling in specific amounts
- Inner bagging within master cases
- Slip sheeting within master cases
- Poly lined cases
- Bar codes
- Specific part numbers/ PO numbers
- Lot numbers provided for tracking
- Item descriptions and size UPC codes
Multiple prints and bags may be combined for volume pricing
Multiple varieties of the same basic design can be made cost effectively if the art design is created to maximize the use of common plates.
- Maximizing the common plates for all varieties and limiting the changes from variety to variety to a single color and/or single plate limits the overall print plate charges. It also allows the volume pricing for all with a small plate change or color change fee within the run.
- Contact us for details or if assistance is needed in the art design stage to take advantage of the savings
- We do have our own art/plate room for your convenience if needed.
Immediate need & Rush order options
Normal lead-times are 2-3 weeks for unprinted work and 3 weeks for printed work. When immediate needs arise, we can accommodate rush shipments in a variety of ways depending on the need and time frame desired.
- Please call and ask for rush services and a Clear View Bag representative will outline what we can do.
Quality you can count on
Custom work forces alot of checks to ensure the product being made is what is desired by the customer. Our in-house quality system provides immediate checks at every stage of production to provide the very best quality.
- All our printers and operators are empowered to stop a run if they feel the product being made is not right.
- All our quality checks and procedures are outlined in our Quality and Procedural Manual. (copies are available upon request.)
- Retains from every case of bags and every roll we produce are kept. The retains allow us to have a real good thumbnail of the order made and shipped. If questions do arise, the retains allow us to quarantine any issues to certain boxes or rolls for quicker, more accurate responses.
250 years of combined packaging experience in family owned and operated plants: Clear View Bag is 3rd generation owned and operated family run business. The sales and customer service staff combined for over 250 years of packaging experience. We use our collective experiences to help find solutions in packaging for customers.