Consecutive / Sequentially numbered
- Consecutive or sequentially numbered bags are used on any application where tracing the contents of each bag is required. Some applications need to have the ability to know when the bag was made and where it was packed in order to determine what went into the bag. Numbering the bags makes this possible.
- Applications for sequentially numbered include bank bags, medical bags, food bags, evidence bags
- We can sequentially number any bag construction (tape bags, glue bag, ziplock, wicket bag) or print
- Sequential numbering is done on the bag machine by an ink jet printer
- The sequential number can also be accompanied by a bar code of the number.