Post-Consumer Recycled Content (PCR) LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) material.
The picture shows a clear PCR polybag. Click the picture to enlarge it. Material details include….
- Available in white material. Typically non FDA material.
- Made from 25% waste generated from consumer waste streams (milk bottles etc) to reprocess and remake resins and materials. At this time, 25% is maximum we can offer to still be able to print, seal and make bags. As progress in technology within the recycling and processing business occurs, our hope is the post-consumer recycled content percentage continues to increase. We want as much as we can to support the post- consumer resins to drive demand for post-consumer waste. This truly creates a circular flow of materials.
- Generally is lower cost material than FDA LDPE with recycle symbol #4
- Fits How2Recycle® labeling system. See _____ for details.
- All construction options available including prints, zipper, tape, vents, hang-holes, die-cuts, headers etc
- We stock a few sizes of PCR LDPE to provide short lead-times (2-3 weeks) and low volumes (1,000 depending)
- Common uses: dicut handle bags, promotional bags and any uses for LDPE where needing an FDA material is not needed, products that seek a sustainable packaging option that matches the sustainability of the brand
If you are in need of sample of the material, the REQUEST link below or at the very top of the page next to FAQ will allow you to request a quote or request a sample.