The picture shows a clear compostable polybag. Click the picture to enlarge it. Material details include….
- Compliant with ASTM D6400 standards for composting
- Clear material. Sustainable bag option. FDA approved.
- Similar look and feel to regular plastic material
- Follows a composting, organic waste stream upon disposal
- 002 mil material in stock to make low volume, custom orders
- Other thicknesses available upon request with higher minimums and longer lead times
- Most constructions and print capabilities available for compostable film including compostable ziplocks
- Print is limited as to which ink colors are available and the total ink coverage
- Import material source: Technical data sheets are available here: Tipa TP302, BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute) certificate available here BPI Certificate 2018
- Domestic material source: Technical data sheets are available here: Charter Data Sheet, BPI certificate available here: Charter BPI certificate
- Common uses: All food, products that seek a sustainable packaging option that matches the sustainability of the brand
- For more information on compostable material standards, click here TIPA and International Standards for Compostable materials
If you are in need of sample of the material, the REQUEST link below or at the very top of the page next to FAQ will allow you to request a quote or request a sample.