HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) material.
The picture shows a HDPE polybag. Click the picture to enlarge it. Material details include….
- Cloudy material by nature. FDA approved material. Better barrier material than LDPE.
- Stiff material. Crinkly feel.
- Higher cost material than LDPE with recycle symbol #2
- Fits into How2Recycle® labeling system. See _____ for details.
- Most construction options available including prints, tape, vents, hang-holes, die-cuts, headers etc
- HDPE is made to order. We do not stock the material.
- Common uses: carry-out bags, branded retail bags, promotional bags, signs etc.
If you are in need of sample of the material, the REQUEST link below or at the very top of the page next to FAQ will allow you to request a quote or request a sample.